A38 Ship is anchored next to Petőfi bridge, Buda side on the lower quay. It is accessible on stairs located next to the tram stop. Please use the zebra crossing when you arrive!
Phone: (06 1) 464 39 40
Open Mon-Sun: 8:00-22:00 or until the curtain of the last program.
Ticket information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (06 1) 464 39 46
Open Mon-Fri: 10-22h, Sat: 16-22h
- Tram 4-6: PETŐFI HÍD, BUDAI HÍDFŐ stop. Trams are available in the nighttime, too.
- Bus 203, 203A: NEUMANN JÁNOS UTCA stop.
- Bus 212: PETŐFI HÍD, BUDAI HÍDFŐ stop.
- Tram 2, 2A: 10 minutes walk from BORÁROS TÉR stop through Petőfi bridge.
- Suburban railway H7 HÉV: 10 minutes walk from BORÁROS TÉR stop through Petőfi bridge.
- Bus 15, 23, 23E, 54, 55: 10 minutes walk BORÁROS TÉR stop through Petőfi bridge.
- Tram 19, 41, 47, 49, 56: 10 minutes walk from SZENT GELLÉRT TÉR stop on Műegyetem rakpart.
- Bus 7, 173, 133E: 10 minutes walk from SZENT GELLÉRT TÉR stop on Műegyetem rakpart.
- Bus 103 from Népliget: 5 minutes walk on the line of the Danube from PÁZMÁNY PÉTER SÉTÁNY stop.
- D11 ship stops literally at A38 Ship two times a day at EGYETEMVÁROS-A38 stop. One arrives early in the morning 8:51, and one in the afternoon at 16:51. See full schedule here.
- Tram 4-6: PETŐFI HÍD BUDAI HÍDFŐ stop.
- Bus 923, 966, 979, 979A: BORÁROS TÉR stop.
- Bus 907, 973: SZENT GELLÉRT TÉR stop.
We recommend to park your car at Pázmány Péter sétány, in front of Eötvös Loránd University’s building or, on the lower quay, about 100 m southward from A38 Ship. Please note that there are limited parking spaces in front of the ship.
Take the bike road on Műegyetem rakpart or Pázmány Péter sétány. You can lock your bike to the fence at the entrance or on the lower quay. Please note that we don’t have a separate bike locker.
Motorboat, small boat
Yes, if you play it big, you can also arrive on boat! We provide the possibility to land at A38 Ship with motorboat or small boats. Please give a call to us at +36-30/592-8772 before you plan to arrive this way. See above the official public transport ship’s details.